The Olive G Pettis Library has free covid-19 tests available through January 2024! Each family can take up to 12. Stop by and request them from the librarian today!
The OGPL Book Club is currently reading
There, There by Tommy Orange.
We will meet to discuss this on December 7th at 6:30 pm.
is available to access 24/7 from thehe parking lot
areas closest to the Library and
inside during our regular hours.
WiFi is at OGP Guest
and the password is OGP Guest
(include the space between OGP and Guest)
What's new at Olive G Pettis this week?
Discovery Park Project
- As of October 2023, we have reached over 70% of our fundraising goal! With nearly $60,000 already raised, we are well on our way to meet the needed $74,600 in matching funds
- The trail is complete!!! The full quarter mile has been cleared and is open for exploring. You will also see one of our exciting interactive features is in progress.
- The Library is closed Thursday, November 23rd in observation of Thanksgiving
- The annual Holiday Craft Fair and Cookie Walk is on Saturday December 2nd!
- Join us from 10 am - 1 pm at the Goshen Town Hall
- This year will be bigger and better than ever!
- Want to donate to the cookie walk? Bag your cookies individually or in pairs and drop them off at the library November 28th - December 1st. You may also bring your contribution to the Town Hall between 8 and 9 am on December 2nd.
- A very special storytime will be held on December 16th, hosted by the Friends of the Goshen Library- more details under "Upcoming Events".